Some time back I ran a special, one-day-only course called “Vivienne Neale’s Use Pinterest for your business in 2015” at The British Library. It was a Stage 1 Beginner class which covered the essentials of this successful social media platform. All tickets sold out. What a shame you missed if you weren’t there 😉
The key takeaways were:
- What Pinterest is and what it isn’t.
- What opportunities are present within the platform to use Pinterest for your business.
- How you can harness Pinterest to suit your specific brand, product or service even though it may not be considered ‘visual’.
- How Pinterest can be used to promote blogs, videos and podcasts
- How to capitalise on Pinterest for your business.
- How successful businesses are getting it right and what might be effective ‘steals’ for your niche.
We explored in depth:
- Why social media planning is essential.
- Why it is not a good idea to have a presence on every single social media platform.
- Why Pinterest is a powerful platform for so many businesses.
- How you can make Pinterest work from your perspective.
- How good practice can impact on you and what should and shouldn’t be done on Pinterest.
- Which applications and tips can make Pinterest more manageable, for example: Tailwind
- Answers to specific questions about using Pinterest for your business.
If these are the sort of things that you feel your business could benefit from understanding, then get in touch and let’s talk! We’re in 2018 now and Pinterest as a digital marketing channel is still growing and it’s time you took the plunge.
Vivienne Neale has been working with Pinterest since it was invitation only. She has gathered a team of experts around her to scour this platform and pick up the very best practice, Pinterest updates and tips that work. If you want to use Pinterest for your business or already wondering what to do next then contact Vivienne Neale here. We offer a range of packages to suit all pockets. Don’t wait, use Pinterest for business before it’s too late!Tags: digital marketing channel, Pinterest for business